I. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation any trademarks, text, graphics and copyright, is owned by us or our content suppliers. We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
II. Right to Use Site and Content
- You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
- Multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding, circumventing bans, soliciting or abusing Minting Masters Inc. services will result in immediate termination of all related accounts, including seizure of all leases and account balance.
- Threats towards Minting Masters Inc, or Minting Masters Inc. Staff will result in immediate termination of all related accounts, including seizure of all leases and account balance.
- You may not reproduce, copy and distribute the content of this site. If you wish to link to any part of this site, you must get the Company's prior written consent.
III. Your Information
- Please ensure that any information that you provide when creating an account with us on this site is correct, complete and up-to-date and please advise us as soon as possible if any of this information changes or you become aware of any inaccuracy in the information you have provided. If you are providing information about a person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorized by that person to provide that information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- We endeavor to ensure that any content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. However, we will take steps to correct any error or inaccuracy in any content which is brought to our attention within a reasonable timeframe.
- This site may from time to time contain content provided by third parties and links to third party sites. This is provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for any third party content on our site or any site to which our site contains links. The inclusion of any such content or link does not imply our endorsement or approval of any linked website or any association with its owners or operators.
- You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, this site. We may change the content on this site at any time without prior notice.
V. Force Majeure
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms of sale if the delay or failure arises from any cause which was beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
VI. All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it; and
- We will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the content on or accessed through it.
VIII. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Reproduction of the images and text on this site for any other purposes is prohibited.
- All images and textual content on this website is copyright © Minting Masters Inc.
- Minting Masters Inc. is not responsible for losses caused by outages, network volatility, wallet forks/maintenance or market conditions.